Appliance used: V-Zug CombiSteamer V6000 PowerSteam
Cooking time: 27 minutes
Preparation: 10 minutes
- 800 g skinned, chopped plum
- Tomatoes (tinned)
- 800 ml vegetable bouillon
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp sambal oelek
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 sprig of rosemary, chopped
- 1 sprig of thyme, chopped
- 400 g spaghetti (e.g. Barilla No 5)
- 1 sprig of basil, leaves plucked
- Some grated Parmesan
- Purée all the ingredients for making tomato sauce in a measuring jug.
- Spread half the tomato sauce over the base of the porcelain dish. Arrange the spaghetti on top, then spoon over the rest of the tomato sauce. Gently swirl the porcelain dish to completely cover the spaghetti with the tomato sauce.
- Place the porcelain dish on the hardened glass dish in the middle shelf position. Cook at 230 °C for 27 minutes using the Power hot air with steaming mode.
- Serve with basil and Parmesan.
Lengthen or shorten the cooking time for pasta that is softer or firmer to the bite respectively.