Appliance used: V-Zug Combair-Steam SL
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Preparation: 30 minutes
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp paprika powder, smoked
1 tbsp curry powder
2 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp honey
1½ chicken, about 1–1.5 kg
400 g carrots
400 g celeriac
400 g pumpkin
8 potatoes, small
200 ml white wine
- For the marinade, combine all the ingredients, season with pepper to taste and set to one side.
- Coat the chicken in the marinade and season with coarse salt.
- Peel and cut the carrots, celeriac and pumpkin into 2 cm cubes. Peel the potatoes. Peel and slice the onions. Put the vegetables and potatoes into the porcelain dish, pour the white wine over and place the marinated chicken on top.
- (Pre-)heat cooking space to 180°C with Hot air + steaming
- Put the porcelain dish on to the wire shelf in the preheated cooking space. Cook.
- Hot air + steaming 180°C for 50 Mins