Appliance used: V-Zug Combair-Steam SE
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Preparation: 30 minutes
1 aubergine, about 400 g
1 sweet pepper, red
1 sweet pepper, green
2 cloves of garlic
5 g herbes de Provence
1 tin of peeled plum tomatoes, diced, about 400 g
100 ml olive oil, extra virgin
- (Pre-)heat cooking space to 160°C with Hot air humid
- Wash and dice the vegetables (keep them separate). Peel and dice the onions. Crush and
peel the garlic.
- Put the vegetables into the porcelain dish in the following order: aubergine, courgette, sweet
pepper, onion, garlic, and tomato. Top with the plum tomatoes and sprinkle over the herbes de
- Provence and season with salt and pepper. Put the porcelain dish on the wire shelf in the
preheated cooking space.
- Cook with hot air humid 160°C for 45 Mins
- When cooked, mix the ratatouille well with a spoon. Add the olive oil, stirring constantly.
Ratatouille tastes even better the next day when reheated with «Regenerate Omatic humid»