Appliance used: V-Zug Combair SE
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Preparation: 20 minutes
500 g flour
10 g salt
7 g dry yeast
1 tsp baking powder
150 ml milk
150 g yogurt
20 ml sunflower oil
- Knead all the ingredients together to form a smooth, pliable dough. Allow the dough to proof for at least 1 hour until it has doubled in volume.
- Put the baking tray into the cooking space. Preheat.
(Pre-)heat cooking space to 230°C with Pizza Plus
- Divide the dough into eight. Onto a lightly floured work surface, roll each piece out thin, forming a round or oval shape.
- Put the rolled-out dough on to the hot tray in the preheated cooking space and bake two at a time. Bake.
Pizza Plus 230°C for 3 Mins 30 Secs
- Naan bread is a good accompaniment to butter chicken.
- Toast the naan bread under the grill until slightly charred to enhance the flavour.