Appliance used: V-Zug Combair SE
Cooking time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Preparation: 10 minutes
100 g black glutinous rice, (also known as sticky rice)
30 g red beans, e.g. adzuki beans
30 g pearl barley
900 ml water
50 g candy sugar
- Soak the rice, beans and pearl barley in water for 2 hours or overnight.
- Pour off the soaking water. Put the rice, beans and pearl barley in the porcelain dish and add fresh water.
- Put the porcelain dish on to the wire shelf in the cold cooking space. Cook.
Hot air humid 160°C for 1 Hrs
- Stir in the sugar
Hot air humid 160°C for 40 Mins
- Let the bean and rice soup stand for about 15 minutes after cooking so that it can thicken.
- Just before serving, add coconut milk to taste.