Appliance used: V-Zug Combair SE
Cooking time: 1 hour
Preparation: 30 minutes
300 g bananas, very ripe (roughly 3 bananas)
115 g sugar
3 g salt
75 ml sunflower oil
10 g baking powder
275 g plain flour
- (Pre-)heat cooking space to 160°C with Hot air humid
- Mash the bananas with a fork. Put the banana, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the egg and work in the oil, stirring constantly. Mix the flour and baking powder together and fold into the banana mixture. Turn the mixture into a lined cake tin.
- Place the cake tin on the wire shelf in the preheated cooking space. Bake.
- Hot air humid 160°C for 1 Hrs
- Turn the cake out of the tin and allow to cool.